ENGLISH (832) 930-3059 | SPANISH (832) 356-7254
Daniel Albert Law FirmDaniel Albert Law Firm

Work Visas

Work Visas

Every year the government encourages skilled workers to come and work in the country, especially if they can bring value to the American economy. For this, prospective employers file a petition on the employee’s behalf with the USCIS and execute the necessary formalities. Most large (and even small) U.S. businesses prefer hiring foreign workers, and it might not seem challenging to navigate the pathway. Even if you are only trying to obtain a nonimmigrant work visa, the process can be strenuous.

Essentially, a U.S. visa is an endorsement stamped within your passport, allowing you (or the bearer) to lawfully enter the country for specific reasons such as work or travel. Usually, you will find two different types of visas: Immigrant and Nonimmigrant. The first one also referred to as a green card, is for those who plan to live and work in America permanently. However, the latter is temporary permission granted to foreign nationals to come and work in the U.S. for specific purposes and a limited period.

Within each temporary visa, you can find various subcategories, which is why it is crucial to seek professional assistance to determine which visa is correct for you.

There are different nonimmigrant visa solutions to help you make a brighter future in America and achieve your dreams. The numerous options available to you might include:

E-1 Treaty Traders: The E-1 visa permits you to come here and expand the trade that is international in scope.

E-2 Treaty Investors: The E-2 visa allows entry to an employee to further substantial investment in a U.S. enterprise by a business of a treaty country.

E-3 Australian Professionals: The E-3 visa category allows entry to Australian nationals with a U.S. job offer.

H-1B Specialty Occupation Workers: The category is eligible to those in a “specialty occupation” and are offered a job by a U.S. employer.

L-1 Intracompany Transferees: This visa is available to individuals in a managerial, executive, or specialized capacity coming to work in the American branch of the company.

R-1 Religious Worker: Individuals such as religious instructors, workers in religious healthcare facilities, or broadcasters, i.e., persons in a religious vocation or occupation, would qualify under the R-1 category.

Partnering with an attorney is your best bet to determine which visa applies to you, its eligibility requirements, and any classifications with ease.

Are You Looking For Temporary Work Visa Options?

There are various work visas available to you, each with its restrictions and requirements. If you are looking for a suitable option, let our knowledgeable team at Daniel Albert Law Firm walk you through the process. We understand how every situation may be different, and thus, we make efforts to tailor every case. Our skilled attorneys can simplify the process for you and also resolve any technical difficulties on the way.

Talk to our seasoned immigration lawyers to discuss how we can help. Call us at 832-930-3059 and book an initial consultation for better assistance.

Subscribe to our newsletter and promotions